[JN] 45's where are they? / Hammond 1640SEA

Eric Kingsbury poinzz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 22:23:29 CDT 2009

I have tried about four or five different Hammond output and line
output transformers.  There is a definite sonic signature to them;
bland, creamy, mid-rez.  They'll get you up and running, but you ain't
gonna get JoeList sound out of them.  I have had great experience with
MagnaMikey, and I have heard great things about both ElectraPrint Jack
and O-Netics Bud Purvine from trusted sources.

Given the investment in time, soul, love, and sweat equity, I would
think the very small price difference a terrific investment in musical
ecstasy.

Poinz