[JN] PP 45 amp

Christian Rintelen christian at rintelen.ch
Tue Aug 18 12:52:01 CDT 2009

i don't know where pieter treurniet gets his donuts. but there are not
that many manufacturers of cobalt amorphous cores - exactely two, if i'm
informed correctly. one is Vakuumschmelze Hanau near frankfurt in
germany and the other is somewere in russia. i was told that the
russians offer cores with bigger diameters than the germans. (small
wonder, the country is much bigger...)

©