[JN] musty tube boxs

TubeGarden at aol.com TubeGarden at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 07:02:21 CDT 2008

In a message dated 7/8/2008 6:27:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
performanceandmedia at gmail.com writes:

just so  good that the only thing to experiment with is

Greets!

Yesterday I unwrapped some RCA 6BQ5 (not NOS .... OOS) and put two into my  H
ot Rod AA-161.

It seems the Klipsch heresy I have attached was ready for such a  challenge :)

I love it when a visually disgusting tube just works, beautifully.

I used to work hard, but, frankly, that is not as satisfying.

Music may only be as good as the silence it is compared to ... but, the
sounds are sometimes just glorious, without qualification :)

Happy Ears!
Al