[JN] All I want for Xmass -- 3 watt RMS PP triode amp under the tree.

Richard Nevill Richard.Nevill at DAL.CA
Mon Dec 22 09:53:10 CST 2008

Quoting "bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca" <bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca>:

Have a look at this:

http://www.elekit.co.jp/material/english_product_html/TU-879S.php?page=1&ssi=

I believe if you google 6moons magazine the is a review of this kit
that'll give
you an idea about it. Parts count is pretty low, you could use salvaged
transformers.
' course there is always our old favourite the "darling" amp. A google
search on
that should find it.

Cheers
Richard Nevill