[JN] Full Pentode operation with a CFB OPTx

pentode at netscape.com pentode at netscape.com
Wed Apr 12 19:17:25 CDT 2006

Hey-Hey!!!,
As far as ugly and uglier go, taking the TX apart and adding a strategically placed tap is leading the pack. The neat thing about adding a tap is that either pentode or higher percentage U-L are options...just swap the g2 connections.

Sooner or later there may be another option presented, and when it happens, thanks...:)
cheers,
Douglas