[JN]pro sound help

Scott Grammer grammer@signal.chattanooga.net
Wed, 01 Oct 2003 11:02:06 -0400

Rod:
Lots of us here have pro sound reinforcement experience. Feel free to
pick our brains for help, although such discussions might be better
handled off-list, since it is a tad off topic.

Here are some places where you will find good basic information:

http://www.shure.com/kbase/default.asp

http://www.peavey.com/support/forums/

http://www.jblpro.com/pages/tech_lib.htm

Hope this helps,