[JN]pro sound help

Rod Usher ugly85chevy@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:37:15 -0700 (PDT)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have been asked to take responsibility for the set
up of the sound reenforcement equipment at my church.
They asked me to set up a team of people that can be
trained on setting up this equipment and can be called
upon during events to correct problems and make sure
that the equipment is set up properly.  Do any of you
know of any lists similar to this one or other
knowledge bases that I can turn to, to learn more
about this equipment and how to perform this job?

Thanks,

Dale